Sunday, July 28, 2013

Avicii - Wake Me Up

 Cover Album of Avicii - Wake Me Up

"Avicii - Wake Me Up Lyrics"

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start
They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost
[x2]

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans
Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost
[x2]

I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost 

Avicii - Wake Me Up Video on Youtube


Avicii's 'Wake Me Up' Leaves 'Blurred Lines' Behind It As Being It Shoots To The Peak

Blurred Lines is... # 2?

Avicii - the Swedish DJ and producer who sometimes passes the title of Tim Bergling - has been doing the unthinkable and knocked Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines off the top singles charts, and beaten the R&B/Pop tune’s weekly sales record, too.

Wake Me Up offered nearly 267,000 copies in the first week on purchase, which trumps Blurred Lines by about 76k - the greatest single week because the Justice Collective's He Ain't Heavy capped 2012's Christmas chart with nearly 267,000 offered.

This isn’t the very first time U.K audiences happen to be exposed to some dose of his Scandinavian style, though in Feb he capped the charts with I May Be The One and was formerly a success this year as he worked with with Leona Lewis and Levels, and tried on Flo Rida's 2012 number 1.

Thicke will not be too upset though, his album - the one which shares a title together with his questionable top-selling single - nudged past Jay Z to accept album #1 place. Magna Carta Ultimate Goal had one glorious week at the very top despite plenty of privacy difficulties with the connected application, but Thicke’s 1-million selling week required proper care of that.

It’s been an enormous year for music sales. 2013 has seen Daft Punk’s get lucky storm the charts and bring in over £1m, and shortly next, Thicke’s Blurred Lines got in around the act, but which had more related to the questionable video and fewer related to the particular song.

No comments:

Post a Comment